"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Your Kids Handprints...

Is it school time already???

I am so late in posting this BUT what a better time to show it, now that school is starting again for the year. I made this for my SIL's birthday, with her kids help of course :)

This would be so fun to do with your kids at the start of a new school year! Then when the school year is over, have them do another one so they can see just how much they have grown! Display it in their room so they can see it, they are sure to love it.
All I did was get a flat painting canvas(found mine at Joann's), used paint and a sharpie, punched holes at the top with my crop-a-dile and hung it with ribbon. Super easy so the kids can do it!!

3 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

these are so cute. what kind of paint did you use?

Julie said...

Very cute! I need to start doing this now that my 2 year old is willing open her hand long enough!

Rowberry Family said...

Thats soo funny that you did this cause I did the same thing for justin for his birthday from the Girls! Arent they so fun and colorful to put on the wall! I love looking at ours everyday!-Rox